Term: Part Time (30 hours/week) for 6 weeks.
Location: Manhattan but Remote okay.
dv01 makes analytics software that is used by some of the world's largest investors and hedge funds. We're looking to bring beautiful information aesthetic to an industry that hasn't seen significant innovation for the past 20 years.
We're looking for a designer to work with on a part-time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design & modernize our website's look and feel.
- Ideally, you can implement your designs in HTML/CSS, but it's okay if you'd rather create mockups in Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Improve our product's UI. It's currently functional, and we need someone who is passionate about making it look clean and presentable and ready for use by some of the world's largest funds.
- Lead company branding efforts: Logo, aesthetic, these will all be up to you.
Currently this position is part time, with the potential to become a full-time role within 3 months. We're located in Manhattan (Union Square) and you're welcome to work out of our office if possible. But we're also okay with remote work for the right candidates.
Professional Experience / Required Skills
- 4+ years doing visual design with some marketing/brand management capacity (or a portfolio demonstrating a comparable level of experience)
- Proven self-starter capable of working autonomously and driving projects forward
- An appreciation for a data-driven culture and a willingness to collaborate with teammates from diverse backgrounds
- Master of design tools InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop