WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
At Modus Create, we envision what is possible with emerging technologies. We help our clients realize their vision through our in-house development capabilities using HTML5 technologies. As a dedicated, global team of engineers and designers and an approved Sencha partner, we are passionate about our craft. Come make a name for yourself at DC’s best mobile start-up.
To succeed you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Strong programming skills in multiple languages and frameworks used for both front-end and back-end development
- 5+ years experience as a professional programmer in a collaborative team environment using modern tools (Git or Subversion, issue tracking tools, document collaboration systems, and other ALM tools used by distributed teams)
- A solid grasp of design patterns, algorithms, performance tradeoffs, and object oriented programming
To really stand out, you should:
- have a github account or other portfolio site showcasing your software development skills
- have participated in open source development efforts
- be skilled in advanced software development techniques, such as test-driven development, continuous deployment / DevOps, agile software development, or automated functional testing
- be the author of published articles in the field or have presented at meetups and conferences have broad skills in multiple programming languages, development environments, and software frameworks
- be passionate about software development
- have consulting experience
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs