WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking to continue growing our team with DevOps roles, meaning you’ll get to help scale out our infrastructure and systems to handle massive, rapid growth and also have the opportunity to build new software that expands our product capabilities. We’re looking for people that want to take a strong role in contributing to every aspect of the platform from data processing and automated tuning systems to algorithm design and data visualizations. Every day, you’ll face new technical challenges and interesting problems to solve.
We believe everyone is happiest and volunteers their best work when they’re given the opportunity to operate according to their own strengths and talents. We want to welcome new team members that enjoy working in a team environment and excel with full autonomy and freedom around their day to day tasks.
HelpSocial exists to help customers. Our platform is built and designed specifically for those working in customer service so they can help their customers better. We will always grow our team with people that care as much as we do about helping others through passionate customer service.
With this position, you’re not only going to get to build and scale bleeding edge technology, but will be a part of the first-year team setting the foundation of HelpSocial for the future. This is an opportunity that is truly unique!
- Assist in the ongoing operation and maintenance of existing servers.
- Share on-call responsibilities with the rest of the team.
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements.
- Experience with distributed data processing system (Kafka, Storm, Spark, Shark, Akka, Hadoop, others.)
- Experience with NoSQL systems such as MongoDB and Redis.
- Solid Linux background with experience building and configuring servers.
- Experience with centralized config management concepts (Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Understanding of system monitoring tools and concepts (Nagios, Pingdom, etc).
- Ability to write PHP, Python, or Java code and deal with MySQL databases.
- Familiar with Git.
- Extreme comfort with the Linux command line interface.
- Relevant post secondary education, or equivalent industry experience.
- We pay 100% of employee health insurance (multiple options/plans available - all of them are really good), 80% of dental and vision and 50% of family members added.
- We’d love to hire someone in San Antonio or have them move here but working remote is fine too.
- Even in San Antonio, we work out of our homes a lot. No fixed work hours.
- Unlimited vacation time - really.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs