WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are SwiftGift, a small startup based in the heart of London. We believe that the gifting experience could be made easier. To improve it we are creating a platform, that allows you to send real gifts to anyone, without knowing their address.
We launched our beta in December 2014. The launch has been a great success and we are growing fast! We have got coverage from various media sources including TechCrunch and we have experienced a great surge in interest from reporters and publications – more articles are on the way. Our next step is to build a completely new platform and a mobile app. And for that we are looking for talented, responsible, people to join our team.
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Are an experienced web developer
- Are interested in building an app that will make millions of people happier
- Want to play with cool new technologies (NodeJS/React/Flux)
- Are ready to build up a project from the very beginning
- Like working in a team and having real responsibility
- Know how to use git and Github
- Know ins and outs of how browsers work
- Have a lot of experience with clientside MVC like: Backbone/Spine/Ember
- Have an expert knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Have a lot of experience with at least one of: NodeJS/Rails/Sinatra/Django
- Know your way around with SQL/NoSQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB)
- Not being afraid of CoffeeScript
- Keeping up to date with things like React and Flux
- Knowing how to handle a nerf gun
- We offer a skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us. We have a fun, friendly team with people from many different countries. You will blend in perfectly!
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Employee discount and voucher codes
- Team events
- Free fruit, drinks and more
- Free taxi home if you work late
- Basketball hoop and other office toys
- Equity after the trial period
- Access to any technical books you want to read
- Free Spotify subscription
- Trips to our cozy london office if you’re working remotely
- Potential for work-related travel
- Attractive central Knightsbridge location
- Possible relocation to London after the trial period
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs