WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Grow the awareness and impact of the OpenStack Brand through direct and indirect channels
- Create and manage a content strategy by audience that enables the OpenStack ecosystem to spread a consistent message
- Build an effective community marketing team to help develop and distribute content around the world
- Implement common messaging for OpenStack, direct content strategy and produce content (slides, case studies, videos, collateral, website copy, etc.)
- Work with OpenStack marketing community and working groups (like Win the Enterprise) to develop content and execute programs specific to key audiences (enterprise, service providers, application developers)
- Coordinate marketing community meetings and manage online marketing portal for Foundation member companies and sponsors to access and contribute content
- Manage marketing campaigns, working with our team to execute across events, social media, advertising, website, etc.
- Work closely with marketing teams at ecosystem companies to solicit input and content, align campaigns and support their OpenStack marketing activities
- Help monitor and manage use of commercial logos and community-focused branding, working with membership programs manager
The Ideal candidate is:
- A proficient and strong writer capable of producing content
- Technically knowledgable about cloud and distributed systems; able to gather information from engineers and produce content for diverse audiences
- Able to build strong relationships and work effectively across a large and diverse open source community
- Able to grasp the big picture, but also maniacally focused on the execution details
- Resourceful and eager to take on new challenges, even if all the answers are not clear up front
- A technology marketer with 8+ years of experience, with open source experience (or at least curiosity) a plus. International experience is also a plus
Travel: Periodic travel to industry events with twice annual OpenStack Summits a requirement
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.