WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Batchbook is looking for a Front-end Developer. As part of the engineering team, you will help to build out our world-class SaaS CRM application. You will be working with the usual visual design tools as well as writing HTML/CSS and some really light JS.
Things you should have under control before you get here:
- You're an HTML/CSS whisperer... you write clear, well structured HTML/CSS. Seriously... no time for OJT on this one. It's your primary function - you need to know the related industry best practices and be comfortable applying them when you walk through the door.
- You love to write clear, well structured HTML/CSS.
- Did we mention you need to be able to write HTML/CSS?
- You dig preprocessors and grids.
- You can efficiently wield the Adobe Suite of tools but prefer to be working in a text editor and git.
- You have a solid sense of composition, typography, and color.
- You have at least a passing familiarity with jQuery.
- Bonus for familiarity with MVC frameworks, both front and back-end.
- You've got a list of professional contacts who will testify to your greatness.
We are a dedicated group building a game changing tool to support passionate businesses. It’s hard work, but satisfying, and it comes with some perks: All Batchbook employees enjoy five weeks vacation, generous benefits and a flexible schedule. If you like bicycles, dogs, the occasional nerf dart skirmish and popcorn, this is the place for you.
Batchblue is located in Providence, Rhode Island. We are looking for someone located here in the US. For more information about the company and our product, please see our web site at http://batchbook.com.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs