About the Role
You know you are knowledgeable, you consider yourself clever and you acknowledge your superior attention to detail…wouldn't it be nice to apply all of that in order to contribute to the success of our customers around the world?
Here is your chance. Klocwork is looking for an experienced C/C++ and Java programmer who is fluent in both written Japanese and English to work with our team of like-minded technical problem solvers, and have a direct impact on major businesses and government agencies and their success at preventing security vulnerabilities and quality defects in their source code.
Your knowledge, cleverness and attention to detail will contribute to the success of our 800+ customers who are the cream of the Fortune 500 and include military and aerospace, medical devices and consumer electronics companies.
- Responds to customer inquiries/problems in both English and Japanese, via phone or email or ticket support system, to bring to resolution quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer;
- Investigates customer problems by drawing on past experience, searching database records, or re creating problem in order to provide solution to customer;
- Documents all customer calls and resolutions in Customer Request Management System;
- Escalates customer issues, as necessary, to ensure resolution of customer problem;
- Participates in project reviews and meetings to gather information/knowledge on customer requirements and product functionality;
- Monitors active customer cases to ensure timely feedback/resolution of customer issues;
- Assists in defining Customer Support strategy, policies and procedures;
- Completes and distributes Customer Service Reports;
- Researches, recommends and implements customer support processes, methods and tools;
- Identifies opportunities to improve products based on customer issues and feedback;
- Ensures intimate familiarity with various Customer Support legal and support agreements as well as Klocwork licensing agreements;
- Delivers software and licenses to customers and partners;
- Manages my.klocwork accounts;
- May provide input to performance reviews of junior team members;
- Assists in authoring, translation and publication of technical notes and content in both Japanese and English.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Fluent in written Japanese and English;
- University degree in a computer related field, or equivalent;
- 5+ years in a customer support or facing role;
- C/C++ and Java and working knowledge of PHP/MySQL;
- Knowledge of use and application of software tools;
- Knowledge of call center procedures and ticketing;
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows (ability to install programs in O/S and use);
- Strong command of the English language;
- Proven commitment and dedication to customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience working in a technical environment and interfacing with diverse teams (e.g. development, customers, professional services, sales, sales engineers);
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.