WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Fleetio is changing the way companies manage their vehicles and equipment. We're a growing, bootstrapped & profitable SaaS company with hundreds of paying customers and thousands of users around the world. We're a small company of doers with big-time goals.
We're hardcore believers in easy-to-use software. Crafting a delightful user experience is hard work, but we welcome the challenge and are looking for team members who share our ambition.
Our current stack includes Ruby/Rails, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Postgres, Heroku
Coming up on our roadmap is a big refresh of the current UI. When we say you'll have significant impact on the product right off the bat, we mean it.
- Deep knowledge of Ruby, Rails, Angular and other Web technologies like JSON, ajax, etc.
- Understand the balance between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Compelled to make things look beautiful and work flawlessly
- Take pride in abstracting and refactoring
- Creative, ambitious and get things done
It would be great if you also...
- Know a thing or two about cars and engines
- Have used a variety of frameworks (server side, browser side, or for desktop software)
- Know extension languages like HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript
- Have a technical background: a degree in CS, EE, math, physics, etc.
- Got mad user-experience (UX) & design skillz
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Open vacation policy. We don't count days.
- Macbook Pro and whatever tools you need. We love Macs.
- Flexible hours and location. Work from wherever you want.
- Health care reimbursement.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs