We’re a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration and camaraderie, and we are looking for someone excited about joining that kind of culture. We are all geeks at heart who are passionate about technology and the efficiencies it can create for our lives, and looking for someone just as passionate as we are!
If you’re interested, take a look at our ideal candidate as listed below.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the implementation of web application front-ends.
- Interfacing with internal and third-party APIs.
- Building scalable and reusable code.
- Communicating ideas clearly to your team.
- Collaborating with talented team of developers and designers.
- Quickly learning and adapting to new tools.
- Working in an agile environment.
Your experience includes:
- A proven record of writing flexible, sustainable, and standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Experience building single page applications and client-side MVC frameworks. Experience in modern frameworks such as Ember.js, Angular.js, or Backbone.js is desirable.
- Experience with HTML 5 APIs, including:
- Local storage
- Media queries
- Experience working effectively with a team of developers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Git and Github.
Other desirable experience:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails as you will work directly with our Back-End engineers.
- Experience with CoffeeScript.
- Experience with CSS pre=processors such as SASS or LESS.
- Experience with Node.js.
ChaiONE believes that our employees are what make us as successful as we are. We focus heavily on employee culture as a priority, and that means that adding a new member to our team isn’t taken lightly. Please review the requirements that we look for in a ChaiONE employee.
You hope to:
- Be at the leading edge of mobile app development and UX design
- Have a flexible, informal and social work environment
- To be part of a dynamic team and learn from some of the best creative minds
You’re able to:
- Multi-task with ease in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrate office operations capabilities with keen attention to detail
- Using good judgment, produce high quality work under little supervision
- Collaborate using multiple means of communication and tools
- Self-start and are a quick learner when adapting to new tools
- Impact and contribute to the quality of our environment
You’re motivated by:
- Talented teammates and thought leaders in a creative and dynamic work place
- Continuing technology and innovation
- Great benefits: Bonus plan, 401K Match, Conference days, Health, Vision, Dental insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Great Culture: Collaborate, fun, breakfast club, Beer tasting, company events, & wearing comfortable attire
If you wish to submit a cover letter with your application, please include it in one file with your resume.