WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Senior Linux DevOps Engineer
We are a growing team of expert Linux admins and are looking to bring on our next team member. We work on exciting projects including AWS, high availability, performance tuning, backup design, hacked systems, physical server deployment at colo’s around the US, disaster recovery, working with development teams to design highly scalable architectures, and much more.
Who we are looking for
- Talented, and self-motivated.
- An uncanny ability to solve problems (typically Linux related).
- You have excellent customer service skills.
- You enjoy being challenged, and know you have more to learn.
Skills you should have
- You have administered Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, or Debian servers in a highly available production environment.
- Automation is something you take seriously, and have used puppet or similar products.
- You have built a patch management strategy for hundreds of diverse servers
- You have programming experience, and can write complex scripts in Perl/Python/PHP/bash/etc.
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Juniper / Cisco networking experience a plus.
What we have to offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Dental
- Supplemental Aflac coverage
- Paid vacation
- Relaxed, but professional environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Monroe, MI or Anywhere
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs