Our support team is looking for its 4th member to join its critical mission of putting humans at the heart of what we do.
What is that we do? We're MailPoet, a popular newsletter plugin for WordPress with approx. 100,000 users.
A typical week with the team
- providing answers and solutions to users with different skill sets
- writing documentation, and improving our knowledge base
- participate in the development of our product
- be active in your WordPress community. This is how we give back!
What skills we’re looking for
- experienced in support, or not! If you aren’t, we’ll teach you the ropes. Tarzan did start somewhere.
- WordPress master. You’ve set up a dozen websites, and you have a favorite theme
- very knowledgeable in CSS, JS, and PHP.
- you truly love to help others
- fun! We’re together first and foremost to enjoy ourselves in what we do
- outgoing, you hit the ground running
- good written English
- all our support team members have been freelancers previously.
- A sane working environment!
- Work from home, or a co-working spot
- Enjoy an open vacation policy
- Travel once a year to a WordCamp
- Collaborate with an international team
- Be part of a project that’s still acts like a startup
- Feel the thrill of making the lives of tons of people better
- Competitive salary, based on your location, experience, skill set
We’ve become the most popular plugin for newsletters in WordPress since we launched in 2012.
We guesstimate that there’s about 100,000 active installs, as of 2014.
Bootstrapped, we’re running lean since 2012.
We’re a team of a dozen in 6 countries. We speak a total of 7 languages.
We value transparency, making a difference, and doing what’s right for our users, and ourselves.