WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
PhishMe is seeking a motivated professional to join our Customer Success Team. The Support Engineer is responsible for assisting customers with ad-hoc support requests from customers. The Support Engineer will interact with PhishMe customers assisting with questions related the use of PhishMe and engaging PhishMe’s development staff as needed.
- Provide technical and operational guidance to PhishMe customers
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or telephone
- Develop FAQs and canned responses to improve consistency and accuracy of support responses
- Two or more years supporting customers in an ad-hoc support role consultant
- Basic HTML skills
- Basic understanding of spear phishing and the risk it presents to large enterprises
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to managed multiple support cases simultaneously
- Basic IT troubleshooting abilities
- Basic understanding of messaging, SMTP and enterprise email security solutions
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, telecommuting expense reimbursement, etc.
- Telecommuting and seeking candidates in the Mountain Time Zone to support our global customers
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Mountain Time Zone