WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
PhishMe is seeking a motivated professional to join our Customer Success Team. The Support Engineer is responsible for assisting customers with ad-hoc support requests from customers. The Support Engineer will interact with PhishMe customers assisting with questions related the use of PhishMe and engaging PhishMe’s development staff as needed.
- Provide technical and operational guidance to PhishMe customers
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or telephone
- Develop FAQs and canned responses to improve consistency and accuracy of support responses
- Two or more years supporting customers in an ad-hoc support role consultant
- Basic HTML skills
- Basic understanding of spear phishing and the risk it presents to large enterprises
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to managed multiple support cases simultaneously
- Basic IT troubleshooting abilities
- Basic understanding of messaging, SMTP and enterprise email security solutions
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, telecommuting expense reimbursement, etc.
- Telecommuting and seeking candidates in the Mountain Time Zone to support our global customers
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Mountain Time Zone
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs