WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We need brilliant people who love using cutting edge technologies like HTML5 and CSS3 to create engaging responsive websites.
This role is someone who is great at taking any design from photoshop and turn it into a great CSS/HTML page that millions of customers will use. We affectionately term this role a Slice 'n Dicer.
- You love clean HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with Jade and LESS
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Emails
- Use your brain to make awesome web pages
- Layout using CSS/HTML responsive webpages
- Become a key part of our team
- Slice emails to go to millions of customers
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Be passionate about coding the right way
At iFit, we love fitness. But most of all, we are passionate about a great user experience. Help us build that. We have a great work environment (for both local and remote). We are growing fast, and keep rolling out new products and features. We have the mindset and feel of a young tech startup. But, we are also part of Icon Health and Fitness (1B+ in rev, 15 or so brands, like NordicTrack, Proform, Gold's Gym, Altra, ...), the worlds largest fitness manufacturer. You will be a great fit if you are intelligent and can quickly learn/adapt to new technologies.
- Yearly evaluations and pay raises
- Great health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits
- Macbook Pro, dual monitors
- Cell phone of your choice, plan paid for
- Great working environment
- Great deals on fitness equipment
- Regular trips (3-4 times a year) on-site to get to know people
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs