WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are on a mission to break down the barriers and inefficiencies that separate people from the healthcare they need. Our market-leading online scheduling system is used to improve patient’s access to health care in hundreds of hospitals and other healthcare facilities around the United States.
We have an inclusive culture with competitive compensation, we focus on results and good work/life balance, and are dedicated to making a positive impact on how health care is accessed.
We might be looking for you, if:
- You have passion for developing and maintaining stable and secure web applications.
- You are comfortable participating in architectural decisions.
- You enjoy collaborating with other developers to solve problems and refine ideas.
- When you hear ‘automated tests’ it makes you happy, not sad.
- You have desire to learn and grow, individually and as a team.
- You have strong communication skills, online and in person.
- People that know you would consider you direct, honest, and not afraid to speak your mind.
- You want to work somewhere that lets you make a direct and positive impact on peoples lives.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs