WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for an experienced, well rounded developer to join the Bandzoogle dev team. As a core member, you'll have varied and challenging projects to work on, from building new e-commerce features, launching in new markets, building mobile solutions, and more. Even better, we've rebuilt Bandzoogle from the ground up in Rails 3, using all the best practices. It's ready for you to jump in and start creating.
We're looking for an experienced developer to:
- Become a core member of our dev team, participate in key technical decisions.
- Develop new features for our Rails 3 based platform.
- Optimize existing features for performance and stability.
- Use your love of tests to make sure the codebase stays stable and happy.
- Sample code that we can take a look at (in any language).
- Solid Ruby on Rails experience.
- Ability to be productive in a distributed team environment. Our 12 member team is spread across Canada, UK and USA; we work where we love to be.
What we offer
Beside working on fun projects that empower musicians, Bandzoogle offers:
- A great salary plus generous performance bonuses.
- A fast paced startup atmosphere, with the stability of an established, profitable company.
- A family-friendly schedule -- no overtime or weekends.
- Health insurance for US and Canadian employees.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses, computer, and use of co-working spaces.
- A $1,000 education expense account - reimburse books, conferences, whatever you want to learn about.
- Yearly meet-ups in fun locations (last one was at the Beautiful Chateau Montebello), family included!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs