"While we're headquartered in Austin, Tx, some of our team is remote. We care more about what you can do than where you live"
Help us architect and implement cutting edge web application and websites for Golden Frog and our sister companies. You will work closely with our web designers and system engineers to implement user interfaces and consumer facing web applications.
- Lead the development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications, as well as assist with scoping and designing new product initiatives
- Participate in an active Agile team environment - provide estimates, participating in retrospectives, give product demos, participate in daily stand-ups reports, etc.
- Task and estimate product feature requests
- Establish and implement best practices and standards
- Lead research and design efforts when considering new frameworks, libraries and technologies
- Maintain and improve quality standards to deliver high quality feature releases
- Mentoring team members and knowledge sharing across the organization
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience with web-based development
- Experience developing large-scale applications using 1 or more of the following methodologies: MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Self-motivated and driven individual that takes initiative and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Unit testing experience
Golden Frog provides the opportunity to work on the latest operating systems with fast moving and technically challenging projects. You can see some of our products here:
Technically talented teams. A variety of challenging projects. Standard business hours that allow for an enjoyable work/life balance. And, the ability to contribute! This is what you can look forward to if you join our team. This position also offers a generous 401k profit-sharing plan, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and paid time off (including the week between Christmas and New Year’s!).