WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The role of the Email Deliverability Specialist is to help MailUp customers maximize their deliverability rates by monitoring their email campaigns, analyzing inbox placement, recommending and helping implement best practices, and collaborating with the rest of the MailUp Deliverability Team to ensure that both MailUp as a company and its clients are always up-to-date with the most recent industry laws and regulations.
This position reports to the Head of Deliverability.
- Monitor and evaluate inbox placement for MailUp customers.
- Discuss the results of client-specific and/or company-wide deliverability matters with the rest of the Deliverability Team and collaborate on actions to be taken.
- Help create and maintain relationships with ISPs and other solutions providers in order to successfully troubleshoot deliverability problems.
- Contribute to the antispam/antiabuse community, for example attending M3AAWG meetings and working committees.
- Assist in creating and updating internal, deliverability-focused documentation for the rest of the team, and external "Deliverability Best Practices" documents for MailUp clients.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in email deliverability.
- Existing relationships with ISPs and Postmasters.
- Familiarirty with the policies and deliverability procedures at all the major US-based ISPs.
- Familiarity with RBL systems and whitelists.
- Hands-on technical knowledge of email authentication and filtering technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with privacy laws and anti-spam regulations, even at the international level.
- Good experience with Linux, DNS administration and SMTP.
- A technical knowledge of mail servers is a plus (Postfix, Port25, Mdaemon, MessageSystems etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Self-directed and motivated, with a passion for troubleshooting complex problems.
- Open to some domestic and international travel.
Salary and benefits:
- This is a full time position.
- Salary is based on experience.
- Generous Paid Time Off policy.
- Full health insurance benefits.
Place of work:
- San Francisco, CA (USA)
- Telecommuniting OK if at least 6 hours away from UTC time zone
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Telecommuniting OK if at least 6 hours away from UTC time zone
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs