WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
StickyAlbums enables professional photographers to create custom mobile photo apps for their clients, to help those photographers increase their word-of-mouth referrals. Here is a sample: http://moblalbum.com/wedding
We have grown rapidly over the last 3 years to over 5,000 customers, who have published over 250,000 StickyAlbums which have been viewed by almost 3 million users. Based on our rapid growth and ambitious plans for the future, we are excited to fill this position quickly.
Here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll design the best responsive websites in the industry.
- You’ll give our website builder UI and UX a makeover.
- You’ll create inspiring artwork for print and digital advertising.
- You'll have latitude to set design and brand guidelines company wide.
- You won't be treated like this: http://sticky.al/theOatmeal :)
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have substantial experience with Photoshop/Illustrator and other design tools.
- You’ve used design processes like Element Collages, Style Tiles, and others.
- You have substantial experience with HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- You have experience building templates for a CMS.
- You are interested in the startup world, self-motivated, and open to wearing different hats on a small team.
- You are creative and great at problem solving.
- You are detail oriented.
- You’re upbeat with a great sense of humor.
- Not required, but other nice skills for you to have include copywriting, JQuery, and portrait photography experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Lead the design strategy for a rapidly growing startup.
- Work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work with our CEO, COO, developers, and the rest of our awesome team to help you learn and develop personally and professionally.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Competitive Salary.
*We do expect this to be a full-time position, but are open to letting the right candidate start part-time and ramp up.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs