StickyAlbums enables professional photographers to create custom mobile photo apps for their clients, to help those photographers increase their word-of-mouth referrals. Here is a sample: http://moblalbum.com/wedding
We have grown rapidly over the last 3 years to over 5,000 customers, who have published over 250,000 StickyAlbums which have been viewed by almost 3 million users. Based on our rapid growth and ambitious plans for the future, we are excited to fill this position quickly.
Here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll design the best responsive websites in the industry.
- You’ll give our website builder UI and UX a makeover.
- You’ll create inspiring artwork for print and digital advertising.
- You'll have latitude to set design and brand guidelines company wide.
- You won't be treated like this: http://sticky.al/theOatmeal :)
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have substantial experience with Photoshop/Illustrator and other design tools.
- You’ve used design processes like Element Collages, Style Tiles, and others.
- You have substantial experience with HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- You have experience building templates for a CMS.
- You are interested in the startup world, self-motivated, and open to wearing different hats on a small team.
- You are creative and great at problem solving.
- You are detail oriented.
- You’re upbeat with a great sense of humor.
- Not required, but other nice skills for you to have include copywriting, JQuery, and portrait photography experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Lead the design strategy for a rapidly growing startup.
- Work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work with our CEO, COO, developers, and the rest of our awesome team to help you learn and develop personally and professionally.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Competitive Salary.
*We do expect this to be a full-time position, but are open to letting the right candidate start part-time and ramp up.