WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Ruby on Rails Developer
We are always looking for software engineers with an analytical mind, creativity and passion for Ruby on Rails.
What we are hoping for:
What you should have:
- Experience developing with Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Good written and spoken English.
What would be an advantage:
- 3 + years software development experience.
- Experience building scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
What we offer:
- Young and friendly environment.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Interesting work within a highly skilled team.
- Competitive salary.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs