WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Looking for an experienced developer to join an agile development team in building the most modern e-commerce platform available. Be at the ground level of this next-generation, REST API centric e-commerce platform written in Python and help us show the world how good e-commerce can be!
- Extensive Python and design pattern experience
- Desire to produce well tested code (functional/unit/integrated/etc)
- Relational database design and ORM expertise
- Experience developing REST APIs
- A love for well-organized, clear & concise code
- Working knowledge of Git and branching
- Self-motivated and ready for a challenge
- Enjoy fast moving development cycles
- Passion for the craft of software development
- Looking to push development to the next level with an interest in working on products where user experience drives engineering
- Experience with Flask and SQLAlchemy
- Comprehension of advanced ORM concepts such as cascading table inheritance, etc.
- Working knowledge of the API Blueprint specification
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, etc)
- Have worked in SCRUM or other agile team environments
Life in Florida at Caxiam:
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Choice of Mac Book Pro or Air
- Weekly “Dev Lunch” - pretty epic
- Health insurance and other benefit programs
- Have something against Florida or relocation? Tell us how great you are to work with remotely and we’ll consider it! Need help getting here? Let us know how we can help!
We offer competitive salaries, and hire only the best and most passionate people. Please no placement or recruitment agencies.
Caxiam has been developing web applications and e-commerce platforms for 13 years. We are currently in the process of planning, designing, developing, and testing a brand new, multi-tenant SaaS application that we believe to be the most modern e-commerce platform available. We continue to accept new and interesting software development projects as our appetites for high-quality software engineering is rarely satiated. Our team is tightly knit and the opportunity to join the family at the early stages won’t last long. This is a chance to do the very best work of your career on a product that will have a big impact.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs