WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're an algorithmic trading platform for cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Litecoin) and make it easy for anyone build their own trading strategies, run backtests and trade live of any of the major exchanges.
Basically, you write Python scripts in the browser and we make it simple to backtest and trade. But that's only the beginning of what we're building.
We're primarily looking for a backend developer, but if you consider yourself full-stack then that's a bonus. The vast majority of your time will be spent coding.
The company is based in London, but this is a fully remote opportunity and you can be located anywhere as long as you have a decent and stable connection.
Why work for us
- We're working at the cutting edge of what's possible in the browser. We put good engineering and user experience above everything else.
- Backed by top investors in the cryptocurrency space.
- A chance to shape the product and company culture.
- We're less than a year old and already generating revenue.
- Django + PostgreSQL
- Our own custom backtesting/trading engine (Python/Cython)
- Fabric for deployment
We're looking for
- Preferably some Python chops.
- Experience with Django (or a similar web framework)
- Infrastructure/deployment experience (optional)
- You're at least curious about cryptocurrencies.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs