WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Location: NYC or Remote
We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our growing team and expand both our current products and help us create new products in 2015. Our next team member has a passion for UX and loves to architect, build, ship, and maintain web and mobile apps.
Gotham Tech Labs are the makers of Wealthbox, a web-and-mobile CRM app for financial professionals, and Wealthbase, an inbound marketing network for consumers to connect with financial advisors, launching next year. We’re well-funded and founded by managers with great track records.
Requirements & Skills:
- 3+ years of full-stack Ruby-on-Rails development
- Previous experience maintaining a production Rails application
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code
- Distributed version control, continuous integration and regular deployments
- Strong understanding and appreciation of UX and usability
- AWS (e.g. EC2, S3, CloudFront)
- Ability to clearly communicate with integration partners and customers
- Experience with Angular/Backbone/Ember a plus
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Excellent health plan coverage
- Work remote or on-site
- Paid time off
- Occasional travel to NYC
Interested in joining us? Include a note, your resume (or LinkedIn profile), and links to recent work. Thanks!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs