WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking for a programmer to lead our engineering efforts that will take Knack to the next level. We are growing quickly and are at the point where we need to adjust the architecture to handle the growth. This position will take over lead programming from Brandon, our CEO.
What You'll Do
- Make and implement large scale technical architecture decisions.
- Program every day and publish many times every week.
- Evaluate existing code and redesign for increased performance and reliability.
- Help develop features missing from the current app to make Knack the go-to place for building online databases. There are so many more amazing things we can do.
- Build tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues quicker
- Increase visibility in to app performance by working on our metrics and logging infrastructure
- jQuery, Backbone
What We’re Looking For
- Incredible efficiency and productivity, and self-motivated to spot ways to improve what you're producing without relying on others to do so
- An independent and versatile hacker, with the ability to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with relative ease.
- Experience executing with large-scale applications.
- Experience working with another startup before or in other fast-moving environments.
- A desire to be a part of a long-term, profitable business that makes a great product loved by thousands of customers.
The Whole Package
Location: USA. Work remotely from the place where you are happiest and find your inspiration.
Compensation: competitive salary, significant equity, flexible hours, loose vacation policy.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs