WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Fog Creek Software is looking for experienced, unstoppable Systems Administrators. On our team, you'll work with top-notch developers and support engineers on the infrastructure behind our SaaS applications like FogBugz On Demand, Kiln, and Trello. You'll build tools and automation that will run the environment while you sip lattes. You'll help tune the infrastructure and help plan for future growth.
- At least five years of computing experience. You know the terrain, you know you love it, and you can't stop bragging about it.
- You have a solid grasp of the programing tools at your disposal and know when to use each one.
- Working experience with configuration management (Puppet/Chef/CFEngine) and monitoring (Ganglia/Nagios) systems.
- Comfortable owning the infrastructure and pragmatically solving problems dealing with complex systems, even when the only error messages are in hex and you're at the far end of a 1200 baud telnet link.
- At ease wearing lots of hats in a heterogeneous environment. Working with web servers & databases, Windows and Unix, hardware and software.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Telecommuting allowed.
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Free MetroCard
- Free lunch
- Free soft drinks and snacks
- Free DIY lattes
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Generous parental leave policy
- Four weeks paid vacation
- All-expense-paid technical conferences
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
NYC or Anywhere
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs