WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking for a systems engineer to help take our cloud infrastructure to the next level. We're growing fast and need to be able to expand quickly and reliably provide millions of records in seconds to all parts of the world.
What You'll Do
- Help develop and improve the Knack distributed cloud system.
- Build tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues quicker
- Increase visibility in to app performance by working on our metrics and logging infrastructure
- Help develop enterprise and self installation features.
- jQuery, Backbone
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in all facets of Amazon Web Services.
- Incredible efficiency, productivity, and self-motivation.
- Experience distributing large-scale applications.
- Experience working with another startup before or in other fast-moving environments.
- A desire to be a part of a long-term, profitable business that makes a great product loved by thousands of customers.
The Whole Package
Location: USA. Work remotely from the place where you are happiest and find your inspiration.
Compensation: competitive salary, significant equity, flexible hours, loose vacation policy.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs