WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Sucuri is looking for a junior security analyst that has technical experience to join our support team.
This analyst would be responsible for handling and resolving malware cases and troubleshooting website issues across various various web applications for Sucuri customers. This is a full-time salaried position for a candidate who is comfortable working remotely.
Our support team is global, with team members across all continents. So the ideal candidate would be able to work in a fast-pace, high-demand and global team remotely.
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general.
- Linux experience – CLI
- Server hardening and security experience (using firewalls, NIDs, HIDs, etc)
- Experience with log analysis, malware analysis and forensics a big plus
- System administration experience with WordPress, Joomla, Magento, osCommerce or other CMSs
Optional / Nice to have
- Shell scripting a plus
- PHP and C coding experience useful, but not required.
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
- You would be good talking with customers on the phone and in support tickets, and you are willing to go the extra mile to provide great service.
- You’re already a fan of Sucuri, the fight against web-based malware, and good security practices in general!
*We love to see active community engagement. If you’re already assisting on forums (WordPress.org, open source project, github, stackoverflow, stopbadware) please include your account name as a reference
Are you ready to make a difference on the web?
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs