Who we are:
Waysact supports the face to face fundraising of most of the world's largest non profit organisations. Charities like UNICEF, Red Cross, Greenpeace, WWF, Save the Children, UNHCR, Amnesty International and World Vision use Waysact to recruit new donors out on the streets, in shopping malls and door to door.
We're making an incredible difference. We're a group of highly dedicated and talented people (and a few veritable geniuses) located globally; from the rain forests of Argentina to the heart of the Emerald Isle to the northern New South Wales hinterland; from Buenos Aires to London to Berlin to Washington to Sydney. We operate in 25 countries and 11 different languages. We're not even 3 years old.
We've grown and are growing at a blistering pace because we have always put our customers at the centre of everything we do. We are proudly bootstrapped and a creative commons for an industry that raises a billion dollars annually for the improvement of the world around us.
Who you are:
- We support some users that are such fundraising heroes they simply don't have any room left for aptitude with technology. You'll love that and want to make their experience a wondrous one.
- We support mission critical activities 24x7x365 and some highly demanding and pressured environments. You'll be able to respond to that pressure with strong communication and problem solving skills. You'll love stepping up and doing whatever it takes to get the right outcome. Your sleeves are ready-rolled.
- We're a small multi-disciplinary team. You'll appreciate the variety and opportunity that offers and be able to switch focus easily but you don't get distracted and you finish everything you start. You have the technical proficiency to pick up and use new tools and technologies easily.
- We support 'business' environments. You'll have a good understanding of workflows and data, and you'll be able to span technology and business roles.
- We all work from home, as must you. You'll enjoy the flexibility and freedom that brings but have the maturity to handle it. You can work unsupervised because you over-deliver and that's the only way you work.
- You're known to be hard working, honest, patient, generous and intelligent.
- You have an appreciation for monsters.
We'll expect you to:
- Help our fundraisers through the design of new campaigns and get them set up on Waysact;
vAnswer support queries and issues via email, phone and chat;
- Deliver fantastic user experiences in online help and email communications;
- Be active and engaged in our social media;
- Learn everything there is to learn about Waysact's products and regular giving fundraising;
- Use your skills and acquired expertise in regular giving fundraising to innovate and improve Waysact; and
- Support the whole team in delivering software that people love to use.
Why you should apply:
In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to build something amazing. We have a fun, friendly and supportive team culture, and we’re offering the opportunity to grow and develop your skills & experience as a Waysact expert in a ground-breaking technology environment.
We'll accept applications from:
UTC-7 (PDT) if you are able to start and finish later in the day on a frequent basis.
UTC+11-13 (NZDT to EST) if you're usually a morning person but able to occasionally start and finish later in the day.