WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
YouGov seeks an experienced front-end developer to join the team innovating and building out our BrandIndex online data dashboard. The person in this position will work primarily on the web front end, although everyone on the team participates in the creation of the entire stack. The team is distributed. Telecommuting from a location in any timezone from London to Palo Alto, CA is fine. We’re looking for a developer who:
- loves coding and is constantly trying to improve his or her craft,
- can create solid re-usable libraries that make everyone’s lives better.
Skills and Requirements
- AngularJS competence
- Familiarity with JS charting framework (d3.js, FusionCharts, etc.)
- Demonstrated cross-browser experience
- Ability to test UIs with Selenium, PhantomJS, or similar
- Competence in a backend language, Python preferred
- Experience with S3 and CloudFront
- Mongo, oAuth, Git, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Redis, Ubuntu desirable
- Data analysis or statistics training valuable
- Mobile platforms a plus
- Commitment to best practices including TDD
YouGov is a global opinion research company that is innovating rapidly in survey systems technology and visual analytics. Our flagship BrandIndex product tracks daily consumer opinion on thousands of brands worldwide collected from countries around the world. Clients access the data via a fast and easy to use analytic interface. Our developers are distributed across North and South America, Europe, and Asia, with centers in London, New York, and Palo Alto. The project teams are small.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Telecommuting from a location in any timezone from London to Palo Alto, CA is fine.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs