WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Unreal Group is seeking an experienced back-end Rails engineer to play a key role in the development of client enterprise applications and to mesh with our growing team. We're looking for someone who is not afraid to contribute ideas and take initiative.
We have many goals - to name a few:
- Address pain points in the real estate industry through our own SaaS offering(s)
- Provide an early-stage opportunity for you to grow both technically and managerially
- Cultivate an awesome, ambitious and autonomous work environment.
- Establish our team as leading domain experts in the real estate technology space
Experience and skills you should possess:
- You're passionate about crafting solutions that will be used in dynamic, fast-paced environments, while taking your abilities to the next level
- You’ve lead or been part of an agile team
- You’ve been involved in multiple projects from concept to deployment
- 4+ years experience as a software engineer working on real-world projects
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails and MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Version control and issue tracking tools; Git, Pivotal Tracker, etc.
- Integration and unit testing with Cucumber, RSpec, etc.
- Experience with data migrations from legacy systems (e.g. .NET > Postgres)
- Code you have previously written is available for review (public or private)
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery (nice to have)
- You have experience managing Unix/Linux environments; AWS/S3 (nice to have)
- JS frameworks, i.e. ember.js (nice to have)
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs