WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We are a top-notch team of statisticians, data analysts, and engineers with proven experience in delivering fast, accurate, compelling insights from large datasets. We’re building on that experience to create a collaborative platform for advanced analytics in the cloud.
This position is a great fit for you if:
- You are a programmer first and web designer second. You are someone who wants to write beautiful, interactive, scalable software–software that just happens to run in a web browser.
- You’ve built clients that load resources from a RESTful API via AJAX. You know when to PUT and when to POST, and you know what to do with a 201 HTTP response. And you can use “HATEOAS” in a sentence.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and believe that an idea that can’t be expressed clearly to your peers isn’t yet a good idea.
- You’re looking for a full-time job, not a freelance gig, and you thrive on the intensity and energy that can only come from working with talented peers in a startup environment.
- 3+ years developing serious applications for the web: apps with complex logic, lots of usage, and no tolerance for errors. Mashing jQuery plugins together doesn’t count.
- Experience with Jasmine, Mocha, or other JS testing framework
Other qualities that make you a stronger candidate:
- A degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with Angular.js. Having worked with other frameworks, such as Backbone, Knockout, or Ember, is also good.
- Fluency in CSS, or at least at a conversational level.
- Experience working on a distributed team is a plus; being located somewhere in the Western Hemisphere with a robust internet connection is also helpful.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs