WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We’re looking for someone to assist our head web developer with the current Qwertee site, working on new and improved versions of the site and on new projects also.
What we’re offering:
- A part time (possibly becoming full time if it suits both parties) position with a young and exciting company with a real focus on technology.
- Lots of freedom for you to choose suitable work hours, you can be based anywhere in the world, so long as you have great English and the required skills
- Excellent pay and conditions for the right person. If you’re a hard worker that can get work done quickly and efficiently we’re willing to pay you accordingly
- Come up with better ways of doing things and we’ll reward you for it, we’re always looking to doing things better and we hope you are also!
- Monthly free tees!
What we need:
- Coffee Script
- Good English skills
- To be available at 11pm GMT approximately once every 6 weeks
- Social networking APIs
- Linux server administration
- A BSc (Hons) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Self employed so you can invoice us
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.