WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Who we are looking for
Do you believe in the art of productive laziness? Are you at your most comfortable on the command line?
Do you have empathy, courtesy and refined communication skills? These strengths will help you to communicate your contrarian views without damaging relationships.
Could you act as Surevine’s "conscience" and keep reminding us that Security is central to our Vision and help us make decisions from a security context. Would you actively encourage and help us to improve our security-aware culture, and lead the team through increasingly secure practices?
Could you challenge conventional thinking and received wisdom? An ability to think outside the box would help you to develop, secure and maintain a strong company infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working in both security and infrastructure roles
- Experience of vulnerability or penetration testing, particularly of web applications
- A background in programming or engineering
- Experience of working with cloud based hosting services, especially Amazon
- Expert-level knowledge of administering open source applications
- Experience of Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) e.g. PostgreSQL or proprietary alternatives
- Methodological mindset and logical problem solver
- High energy, positive approach to work
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally, experience of working in an ISO27001 certified organisation
- Ideally, a Computer Science, Engineering or Security degree qualification, a BTEC Higher National Diploma or other vocational equivalent
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs