WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
The Intridea team is a group of exceptional designers and developers; we love what we do and we are great at doing it. Our focus is on web and mobile development, and we specialize in Ruby on Rails, iOS, and Android development. Our reputation for delivering outstanding applications has won us a long list of clients including Fortune 100 companies and small, agile startups with just an idea sketched on a napkin. We bring great ideas to life, and we're looking for brilliant designers / user interface developers / front-end gurus to join the ranks of our talented team.
You Should Have:
- a strong portfolio that showcases your clear visual design skills
- great communication skills
- wire-framing and prototyping skills
- ability to work well with a creative team, as well as developers
- experience gathering requirements and creating user stories
- experience collaborating with clients and team members to iteratively create a design
- standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- solid understanding of user-centered design
- pure unadulterated awesomeness
- integrating with the Ruby on Rails framework
- user interface design for mobile devices
- HTML5 / CSS3
- print design / identity
- A/B testing
Our great benefits package includes working from home with a flexible schedule, a strong salary, health insurance paid by the company, 401K with company matching, birthdays off, and Amazon Prime for all employees!
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs