InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved designers, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Zappos, Evernote, AirBnB, and Yammer.
Built to foster collaboration and iteration, InVision helps our clients design, review and user-test a product before writing a single line of code, with tools for design prototyping, feedback, task management and version control.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital and Tiger Global Management.
We're looking for a seasoned DevOps / SRE engineer to manage our technical infrastructure.
- 4+ years professional Linux system administration, in large data center environments serving a high traffic destination site.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with all aspects of automating hardware provisioning.
- Great shell programming skills.
- Experience with network engineering and strong knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 Networks.
- Experience with IPVS, varnish, nginx, haproxy, memcachedm.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience with migrated to/operating on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience managing mySQL database/datastore clusters.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby).
- Experience with monitoring systems like Graphite, Ganglia, Nagios, New Relic, Hoptoad.
- Experience with CDNs and network caching technologies.
- Experience working with infrastructure for image-intensive web apps, a plus.
- Managing our infrastructure to help provide very high uptime and performance in a 24x7 environment.
- Manage and lead systems deployment and upgrade efforts of varying size and complexity.
- Drive improving our automation in system provisioning and hardware management.
- Participate in designing and building a wide variety of tools to help support the infrastructure.
- Provide extensive failure and recovery analysis to create tools and documentation.
- High availability outside of normal business hours.
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Air
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!