WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
I'm looking for a Customer Success Manager with a proven track record in service to help make Follow Up Boss a leader in customer support.
We are a fast growing software company providing simple software to real estate agents and teams in the USA. Customer support is a KEY component in helping our customers achieve their goals. Customer happiness is our priority.
You'll be helping agents and teams setup their accounts, implement best practices and be successful implementing our software and growing their business.
You'll also be on the front lines; writing emails and talking on the phone with customers, as well as improving our training video’s and documentation.
This position is for someone who loves talking to people, implementing systems and can drive our customer service to another level.
A regular week:
- Welcoming and onboarding new customers
- Webinar training with customers
- Helping customers setup accounts
- Responding to customer questions and recommendations
- Monitoring existing accounts and helping clients be successful
- Building our training library, video’s and articles
Helping clients with advanced setups (forms, Zapier, Api’s, email marketing, automation)
- Returning phone calls / Answering website chat
What we're looking for:
- Experience helping customers over the web and phone
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Some experience with online software like wordpress, mail chimp, zapier etc
- Great on the phone with customers
- Fun to work with!
What you can expect:
- Work with a fun team and have an impact on the business
- You can work from anywhere (ideally based in USA or Canada)
- 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
- Flexible vacation time
- 45k starting salary
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Ideally based in USA or Canada
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs