WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're one of the oldest PaaS's out there, with support for PHP/Ruby/node.js and both AWS and Azure. Earlier this year we launched a brand new user experience from the ground-up -- a new website and a completely new client-side interface. As a Frontend Engineer, you'd be working primarily on the latter.
The UI is written using angular.js served up by a lightweight node.js api proxy server. We use jasmin/protractor/selenium for our tests and only accept green builds via travis to be merged to master. Through our "eybot" on slackhq, we deploy stable code to production multiple times a day.
Take it for a spin at https://ui.engineyard.com if you want to see what you'd be getting into.
The UX engineering team at Engine Yard consists of 3 UI designers and 4 engineers (including myself). We're currently spread out across 8 timezones (Dublin through San Francisco), so experience working in a distributed team is key.
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 25 paid days off per year
- We take care of your phone bill
- Paid travel to conferences
- A passion for writing great software to solve real problems for real people
- Experience working in a distributed team
- The strong belief that a feature isn't finished until it's tested and, where appropriate, documented
- A fantastic sense of sarcasm
- Ability to travel occasionally (at least once or twice a year)
Great to have:
- Thorough understanding of git
- Experience building REST apis
- Experience with multiple languages (and an understanding of their tradeoffs)
- Experience with agile development
- Previously worked at a startup
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs