WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Informz Inc. is a Technology Company that provides digital marketing solutions and software development services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Java Developer with Ruby experience to develop and support custom applications. The right person would become part of an elite team of other talented software developers assigned to work on various project teams at NBC Universal.
At Informz, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Our headquarters is located in Saratoga Springs, New York, but this position allows for telecommuting from your home. Informz provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stake-holders
- Write and maintain complex, mission-critical software
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software; contribute technically to projects
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process and system) related and implements sustainable corrective actions
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert in software development
- Some travel required
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Strong Java coding skills
- Ruby, jRuby or Ruby on Rails required
- Minimum 5 years Java experience with notable accomplishments
- Knowledge of SQL and JDBC required, Oracle a strong plus
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure and services required
- Knowledge of web services a strong plus
- Familiarity with media files a plus
- Must be able to use multiple technologies effectively, and to be adept at learning new ones
- Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
- Experience in US Media & Entertainment environment a plus
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs