Informz Inc. is Technology Company that provides digital marketing solutions and software development services.
We are currently seeking a talented UI/UX developer to join our team of 11 developers assigned to work on various project teams at NBCUniversal. This role will be responsible for the overall design, development, and implementation of the front end of NBCUniversal's new enterprise sales and analytic applications.
As an Informz employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Our headquarters is located in Saratoga Springs, New York, but this position allows for telecommuting from your home. Informz provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Partner with a development team to deliver new advertising sales applications
- Focus on designing and developing a unified experience across application
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to create consumer-like, elegant, intuitive experience for enterprise applications
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software; contribute technically to projects
- Develop and manage extensible, stable code bases for a variety of applications
- Provide design and front end development subject matter and thought leadership
- Collaborate with business users, internal and external technology teams in order to deliver a scalable application that exceeds requirements ensuring compliance with enterprise standards
- Evaluate various frameworks, technology and platforms to build custom applications
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering (or equivalent relevant work experience)
- Experience developing and maintaining an enterprise or consumer web service or application
- Experience building efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Experience with mobile optimized responsive design
- Experience with data integration, relational databases, and business applications
- Strong knowledge of design principles, issues, and techniques
- Strong understanding of object oriented development, data structures, algorithms, use of design patterns and system
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design
- Solid working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Very good understanding of BYOD, cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Proven ability to complete rapid prototyping, and deliver/support production-quality code.
- 1+ years of experience with iOS, Xcode SDK, Objective C; developed mobile working applications;
- Experience working in an Agile environment; knowledge of SCRUM framework a plus;
- Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills;
- Must be analytical and process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems;
- Experience in US Media & Entertainment environment a plus
- Experience with sales, traffic, and other TV systems a plus