WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
A Hundred Years:
Just outside of the scope of a lifetime, a hundred years is something we can all wrap our heads around but is still aspirational and beyond our grasp. It inspires us to rise to the occasion, to take action and accelerate change in the world for the future to thrive. For us, the 100-year filter is a litmus test for what really matters.
We have a great industrial space in Downtown LA's Arts District (with a 1966 Airstream Trailer that serves as the in-office conference room!) and would love for you to join us here.
We are looking for an experienced frontend developer familiar with Wordpress to join a great team working on cool projects. Ideally you're based in LA, but we're open to remote work as well. You will be building and launching sites for clients like TED, ONE.org, World Science U & World Science Festival, The Smithsonian, NASA, XPrize, Renaissance Learning, and UCLA Health.
- Clean, semantic markup and well-organized JS/CSS
- You know your shims and understand the principles of progressive enhancement - your work is usable in IE7 and gorgeous in IE9
- Solid understanding of Wordpress architecture, developing custom themes, custom content types and creating custom plugins
- Experience with common Wordpress plugins like Advanced Custom Fields, Gravity Forms and BuddyPress
- You have a Github account and are following some interesting projects and people. Even better if you have some public projects we can look at!
- You like building things. You like designers. You like making clients happy.
- A history of shipping large sites and webapps as the primary frontend developer
- High-quality frontend code with great attention to design detail, developed with Sass and a modern frontend build tool (grunt.js or gulp.js)
- Familiarity with CSS3 and the HTML5 APIs and the ability to produce flexible and carefully crafted renderings of design comps
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs