StickyAlbums enables professional photographers to create custom mobile photo apps for their clients, as a way to help those photographers increase their word-of-mouth referrals. The company has grown rapidly over the last 2 years to over 5,000 customers, in large part due to the awesome customer support we’ve provided to date. As a result of our rapid growth we’d like to expand our customer support team and are hiring a Customer Support Manager.
Delivering world-class customer support has been a top priority at StickyAlbums since the beginning. We continue to surprise and delight customers through the exceptional customer support they receive. Like most industries, over the last several years technology has totally disrupted the business of portrait photography. At StickyAlbums we pride ourselves in not only taking the time to teach people how to use our software, but also going even farther and educating photographers on how to best incorporate this new technology into their business.
For more background on the company, check out our website and intro video (http://www.stickyalbums.com) or a demo album (http://moblalbum.com/wedding).
We’re excited to find someone who can help continue to provide great customer support to our customers and provide ideas for making our customer support even better. Do you have what it takes?
Here’s what you can expect:
- You'll reply to support requests, suggestions and ideas sent in from customers by email.
- You’ll consult with customers via 1-on-1 phone calls to help them achieve their goals using our platform.
- You’ll reply to people who have questions and suggestions on our Twitter and Facebook page.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions by helping identify bug fixes and providing ideas and feedback for feature requests.
- You’ll help to maintain the knowledge base by writing new articles addressing common questions.
- You’ll be pulled into side projects from time-to-time and get exposure to other areas within the company.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are tech savvy and comfortable using Adobe Photoshop and working in Chrome/Safari/Firefox/IE, Windows/Mac, Android/iOS/Windows phones, and different tablets.
- You are interested in the startup world, self-motivated, and open to wearing different hats on a small team.
- You are a happy, positive-minded, kind person who has a great approach in dealing with others.
- You have experience with helping customers through a support-related position, or strong empathy and a desire to learn.
- You can leverage your creativity to think of ways to impress, delight, and surprise customers.
- You’re great at problem solving, and explaining solutions to other people in a friendly, clear, step-by-step manner.
- You love working with other people and helping people solve problems. You are comfortable working with upset customers.
- You have great writing and grammar skills and are detail oriented.
- You’re upbeat with a great sense of humor.
- Customer support or related experience is not required, but a nice plus.
- Portrait photography experience is not required, but a nice plus.
- You’re available during Central Time business hours Monday - Friday
What’s in it for you?
- Work remotely from wherever you want to be (want to work in your pajamas? no problem :) )
- Get amazing experience engaging with our amazing customers.
- Work with our customer support team, CEO, COO, and the rest of our awesome team to help you learn and develop personally and professionally.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Free StickyAlbums lifetime membership.
- Competitive Salary.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Nate Grahek, CEO