WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Seat Engine is looking to bring on a full-time front-end focused developer to help us build and maintain the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) of our Rails based ticketing platform, and it’s supporting applications.
Seat Engine prides itself on its hardworking, client-oriented team and looks forward to its continued growth in this very exciting space.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails (or willingness to learn).
- Understanding how to build modular, reusable CSS
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS preferred)
- Familiarity with Apache Cordova
- Familiarity with Media Queries (Responsive Design)
- Experience with Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL) and Non-relational Databases (CouchDB, MongoDB) is a plus.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.