We are building innovative new software that utilizes the following technologies: Ruby, Rails, ElasticSearch, Backbone JS, CoffeeScript, AWS (S3, SQS, EC2) and more...
Why you should work for us:
- This is an opportunity to get involved early with an experienced team, on a brand new startup.
- Work remotely or from our office based at The GridAKL. It’s an awesome place to work from, cool hangout spaces, kick ass coffee, and packed with like-minded people building visionary products.
- We’re building software that deals with indexing, storing and versioning massive amounts of data. The challenges and opportunities that data at this scale presents excites us, and it should excite you too!
- As a rails developer you will be working with some smart cookies including an early member of the rails core team Michael Koziarski. You will be learning from the best!
- Competitive salary, annual conference allowance and a shiny, new MacBook Pro
Get in touch if you:
- Have experience with Ruby on Rails
- Are passionate about building awesome software
- Have contributed to open source projects
- Are friendly and can work well as part of a team
- Can communicate well using chat, IM or Twitter etc.
- Are a quick learner and are happy working on a variety of projects
For bonus points:
- You’re familiar with Backbone JS
- You contribute to open source projects.. tell us which ones!
- You have your own website or blog.. let us know the url!