WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for talented engineers to develop innovative, robust, and solid software for many aspects of our remote presence products. You will focus on turning customer and business needs into product functionality, creating the infrastructure necessary to operate our company, and making the entire software team more effective.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build key components of our client applications, server software, and networking infrastructure
- Develop and iterate prototypes of new product concepts and technical solutions
- Build and improve internal engineering productivity tools
Skills / Job Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++
- Ability to get things done quickly and of high quality
- Willingness to take on new challenges and solve unfamiliar problems
- Experience with pair programming
In addition, we love to see people with personal projects that show an interest in product development and good engineering principles.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Palo Alto or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs