WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
We're looking for talented engineers to develop innovative, robust, and solid software for many aspects of our remote presence products. You will focus on turning customer and business needs into product functionality, creating the infrastructure necessary to operate our company, and making the entire software team more effective.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build, and deploy our core web service infrastructure
- Develop new features, and test coverage, based on product needs and opportunities for technical innovation
- Architect a web service architecture that scales -- we want to put a Beam in every office, home, and business in the world
Skills / Job Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Extensive programming experience in Python and Django
- Ability to get things done quickly and of high quality
- Willingness to take on new challenges and solve unfamiliar problems
- Experience with pair programming
In addition, we love to see people with personal projects that show an interest in product development and good engineering principles.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Palo Alto or Remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs