WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
What we look for in engineers
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related degree from a top-tier program or the equivalent experience and mastery in industry
- Substantial real-world engineering experience with products shipped
- Strong, well articulated opinions on product design and engineering issues along with genuine flexibility and enthusiasm for approaches other than your own
- Preference for fast-moving markets, products, teams and the sometimes-ambiguous and fickle nature of early-stage startups
- High personal value on culture and culture fit in a job
- Deep sense of personal product ownership and long-term interest in developing technical and soft skills
We seek smart, effective, interesting people and prioritize those attributes over a particular technical or language skill set. That said, we're building on a thoroughly modern stack and value experience with:
- Ruby, Rails
- jQuery, Backbone.js, SASS
- MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
- nginx, HAProxy
Location & Compensation
We are headquartered in beautiful Venice Beach within walking distance of great restaurants, gym and the beach. We guarantee the work environment to be more entertaining than your average tech start-up. Ability to work in LA is preferred but remote situations will be considered for the right person. We offer competitive compensation and equity.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
LA or remote
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs