WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Join the effort to design and build a suite of front-end tools that are critical to MediaCrossing’s growth. These are greenfield projects that require a taste for usability, design and the skills to write quality front-end and back-end software.
Major Project Areas:
- Drive online advertising optimizations with real-time visualization tools.
- Apply event sourcing and CQRS principles to streamline advertiser and publisher deployment.
- Create real-time, client-facing dashboards to track trading performance.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Responsive web design
- OOCSS principles
- Stylesheet languages (LESS or Sass)
- AngularJS or similar frameworks
- RESTful Services, Websockets and Server-sent Events
- Knowledge and/or experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Experience with Scala or willingness to learn
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms, functional programming, software design
- Exceptional analytic, writing and communication skills
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
MediaCrossing is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs