Job Description / Responsibilities:
MediaCrossing’s ability to build high quality, scalable systems is the key to its success. The MxPlatform needs to support the ingestion, processing and storage of hundreds of thousands of messages per second.
Major Project Areas:
- Data Workflow – Design, develop and performance tune data generation and transformation processes (i.e. ETL) at scale to support data analysis.
- Quantitative Analysis – Work with the Quantitative and the Analytics teams in the design and implementation of campaign optimization and trading strategies.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Scala or willingness to learn
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms, functional programming, software design
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
- Familiarity with DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing concepts
- Knowledge of Digital Media: DSP, SSP, DMP, RTB space
- Proficiency with big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce, Hive, Cassandra, Storm)
Statistics, probability, mathematics and machine learning expertise
MediaCrossing is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.