WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
MediaCrossing Inc. is seeking a seasoned DevOps professional to help us automate the build up/deployment of our development and production environments. We are building a culture from the ground up in which development and operations work closely to develop creative solutions to big data problems.
Things you will be working on
- Work with Python based automation for servers and applications (Ansible)
- Deploy and support open source technologies (Cassandra, Spark, Mesos, etc)
- Utilize cloud services for application environments (ec2, openstack)
- Systems scripting for common tasks (bash, python, ruby)
- Support developers in platform usage
- Tooling that helps team members use their time effectively
Benefits For You
- Working with team of experienced professionals from both the Wall Street and online advertising spaces to build a successful company from the ground up
Industry competitive compensation structure
- Part Time/Full Time opportunities can be discussed
- Flexible working hours
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in system administration, dev-ops, or software engineering
- Systems Administrator level of expertise within a Linux environment
- Strong skills in bash/bourne shell scripting and at least one of Python, Ruby, Scala, Perl, etc
- Experience in the monitoring/administration of big data technologies similar to Hadoop, Redis, Cassandra or Storm
- Understanding of load balancing and basic network software/hardware
- Experience with at least one of Puppet, Chef, Capistrano or Cobbler is a plus
MediaCrossing is a leading independent digital media trading company based in the world’s alternative trading capital, Fairfield County, Connecticut with development offices in Boston, MA. The company is an important innovator in a new global tradable asset class, Digital Media Advertising. We combine a world-class engineering team with deeply experienced, productive delivery and business development teams. We measure our success entirely through the results of our clients and capital transparently deployed on their behalf.
MediaCrossing is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs