WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
Tipbit is a startup based in Seattle and San Francisco looking at vast amounts of information from a variety of sources and across a variety of end-user devices.
We are seeking an application software developer with skills across a spectrum of client-side platforms, including Windows, iOS, Android, and web. You would be responsible for engineering our end-user applications, working with a team that includes a UX designer and backend developers.
We use a wide variety of open-source projects, and we contribute back to them as we work – you would do the same. Responsibilities extend across a breadth of devices and operating systems. Our applications use a mixture of native and web technologies for rendering, making experience in embedded web development very important.
- Working with UX and visual designers to produce exceptional user interfaces.
- Minimizing repeated effort across all platforms (i.e. sharing code or logic where possible).
- Appropriate use of open-source technologies.
- Clean and silent client upgrades.
- Minimizing impact on battery life and machine performance.
- Improving the product through collection of client-side user behavior metrics.
- HTML / CSS / jQuery or similar required.
- Experience from using web rendering embedded in applications would be a strong plus.
- Experience with thick client development required: C#, Java, Objective C, or similar.
- Experience of client-server interaction, particularly REST APIs, a strong plus.
Experience of phone / tablet development a strong plus.
San Francisco Bay area or Seattle area preferred.
Open to other locations for great candidates. Several folks work from home today.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.
Anywhere (SF/Seattle preferred)
Tramcar - Toronto-Waterloo Region Corridor Jobs