WARNING! This job is awaiting verification or has expired and may no longer be applicable
- Help provide support in a fast paced environment where over 800 tickets are submitted each day.
- Work alongside your peers to provide quick and effective support.
- Provide detailed status and statistic updates to management executives.
- Must be 18 years of age years of age or older.
- Be able to adapt to a quickly changing industry and provide solutions to meet clients needs.
- Ability to communicate with others.
- Use Skype for remote communications.
- Prior experience utilizing Multicraft.
- Prior experience utilizing WHMCS.
About MCProHosting LLC
MCProHosting is the world's largest game-server hosting provider; while still serving a large volume of clients we stay true to our roots as a startup company. We work with a young team of highly talented developers and we love to move quickly (it's ok if you break a few things in the process as long as you fix them.) MCProHosting is rapidly expanding into new markets and we're excited for our growth and future as a company. We're constantly purchasing new software and tools to make development as easy (and as fun!) as possible. We constantly look for the latest and greatest in development and we're always striving to improve. Pizza Google Hangouts are a staple of product launches with us and we love to have fun.
- Application Info
Please sign in with Google or
GitHub to view this job's application information.
This is necessary to prevent companies from receiving excessive amounts of spam.